Whynter Elite Touch Control Stainless 1.2 cu.ft. Cigar Cooler Humidor
Whether you are a true cigar aficionado or a casual enthusiast, the Whynter Elite Touch Control Stainless 1.2 cu.ft. Cigar Humidor is an ideal cigar storage system that can help preserve the flavor of your cigars and protect them from pests or other harmful conditions.
Easy to Read Hygrometer
The Whynter CHC-122BD is designed to help store and age cigars within the optimal humidity range 62% to 75% at room temperature. This cigar humidor contains a humidification tray (for use with preferred solution/moisture beads) and equipped with an elegant analog hygrometer which helps monitor the desired level of humidity.
Quiet and Energy Efficient
Having a temperature controlled environment is also critical for discouraging the proliferation of any pests that may be present in the tobacco leaves. The thermoelectric cooling system used here minimizes the drying effect when cooling, relative to the compressor based cooling systems in many refrigeration units.
Spanish Cedar Shelves and Drawer
Furnished with two Spanish Cedar flat shelves and one spacious drawer, the Whynter CHC-122BD helps maintain humidity, emits a light complementary aroma, and helps repel damaging insects.
In addition to its main purpose of storing, preserving, and aging cigars, this Whynter Cigar Humidor is also an attractive and elegant showcase for your prized collection.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 1.2 cu. ft
- Freestanding setup
- Vibration-free thermoelectric cooling
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
- Professional quality towel bar handle
- Removable Spanish cedar drawer and shelves
- Shelf Count: 2 flat shelves, 1 drawer
- Flat Shelves Dimensions: 9.5” W x 12” D
- Drawer Dimensions: 9.5” W x 12” D x 3” H
- Equipped with a humidity tray and hygrometer for inside humidity level maintenance
- Adjustable thermostat with temperature range from 50ºF – 66ºF
- Enhanced LCD temperature display
- Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
- All solid-state components for long life
- Internal fan-forced circulation for even humidity and temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
- Input Power and Current: 70 watts / 1A
- Power Consumption: 1.0KWh/24h
- Voltage: 110V / 60Hz
- Product dimensions: 13.5” W x 20” D x 18”H (Add 1.6″ in depth and 0.25″ in width with handle installed)
- Package dimensions: 17.5” W x 23.5” D x 24” H
- Net weight: 27 lbs
- Gross weight: 32 lbs
- ETL listed
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is received, the inventory is in stock and your credit card information matches the information, In most cases, we can ship within 5 business days. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com